The world’s first composite cladding incorporating Glass-Reinforced Polymer and Graphite-Infused Polystyrene (GP)2 Technology is now available in the U.S. Let’s explore some of the reasons why ALIGN composite cladding is a “must-have” for style, strength, durability and easy upkeep.
The Science Behind ALIGN Composite Cladding
It’s the details that make this innovative cladding beautiful and the science that makes it different, including:
- Glass particles in the (GP)2 compound increase structural integrity, strength and heat resistance.
- Graphite-Infused Polystyrene increases energy efficiency and reduces thermal bridging, and also helps achieve an R‑value of 2.0 when applied directly over sheathing.
- Titanium dioxide shields against ultraviolet degradation.
- Impact modifiers increase resistance to dents, dings and abrasions.
- Non-moisture-absorbing materials prevent rotting, warping, shrinking and swelling.
ALIGN has an authentic cedar mill grain texture to provide homeowners with the rich look of wood without the costly upkeep. Each deep-grain embossed plank is fortified with weatherable pigments to ensure long-lasting color retention, including darker hues. Choose from a curated palette of 20 colors to enhance curb appeal.
Engineered to Last
Strong yet lightweight construction helps ensure a high-performance home exterior for peace of mind. ALIGN is performance-engineered to resist high winds, moisture, flame spread/smoke development, termites and impact damage from dents, dings or abrasions.
This innovative cladding delivers the high-end aesthetics customers want, and the lower total installed cost businesses need. Use the Gentek Visualizer to experiment with ALIGN composite cladding colors today.